Tillable Row Crop Farm Land Online Auction near Shelbina, MO! John Henry loved his farmland. He left us December of last year. We are proud to represent his wife, Jean and family in the sale of this 122.5 surveyed acre farm. The farm is located just to the west of Shelbina. It offers 104.5 FSA acres. Gently sloping, with a wooded draw that carries water away from the farm. Predominately Mexico Silt Loam with all soils being class 3. Land in this area of Shelby County is in tight hands and does not come on the market very often. Bidding opens October 3rd at 8 am and bids begin closing October 8th at 2 pm CDST. Viewing Day is September 21st from 10 am to 1 pm. All documents and video can be viewed here.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AUCTION
1. Online Only Auction (ie Internet Auction) - The auction and the bidding shall begin on Thursday, October 3rd at 9 am CDST and begin closing on Tuesday, October 8th at 2 pm CDST. Bid at www.MissouriLandAndHome.com.
2. It is recommended to all bidders to inspect the property prior to placing any bids in the auction. Property inspections are the responsibility of the bidders. Viewing day will be held on Saturday, September 21st from 10 am to 1 pm. Informational title work will be available online by September 19th.
3. By participating in this auction, bidders hereby agree that their bid shall NOT BE SUBJECT to the bidders ability to obtain financing. By placing a bid in this auction, bidders are making a “cash offer” to purchase the property. Financing is NOT a contingency in the purchase agreement.
4. Winning bidder hereby agrees to enter into a Contract to Purchase the property within 24 hours of being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email or fax a Contract to Purchase the property. A signed copy of the contract must be received by United Country Missouri Land & Home within 24 hours of the end of the auction.
5. An escrow deposit of Ten Percent (10%) of the total contract purchase price must be received by Pike County Title within 24 hours of the close of the auction. Acceptable forms of payment include cashier’s check, personal or corporate check or wire transfer. The balance will be due in full at closing.
6. Closing shall be on or by Friday, November 8th, 2019, at Pike County Title, 215 W Church St, Bowling Green, MO. Out of area buyers will be afforded the opportunity to close via email, mail and wire transfer of certified funds. Closing costs will be split equally between Buyer and Seller. Buyer to take possession of farm land following harvest of 2019 crop.
7. Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. 2019 Real Estate Taxes will be prorated to day of closing.
8. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against United Country Missouri Land & Home, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. Online bidding is subject to technology faults and issues which are outside the control of the auction company.
9. All information provided is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. Information is subject to change without notice. There are no warranties either expressed or implied pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “As-Is-Where-Is” with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. The property is being sold subject to all easements, covenants, conditions, zoning and any other existing matters. Please call if you have any questions regarding the restrictions on this property.