178 Oak Creek Ln, Bland, Missouri, 65014
A legendary 955± acre commercial deer hunting retreat tucked into the back country of the Missouri Ozarks with huge majestic oak trees throughout the property, lush and grassy pastures, and miles of clear running spring fed creeks. Oak Creek Whitetail Ranch is located almost right in the middle of Missouri, Osage County, just 40 minutes north of Rolla, 40 minutes south of the capital, Jefferson City, and halfway in between St. Louis and Kansas City.
• 6,637± SQ.FT. MAIN LODGE - 9BD, 9BA, KITCHEN, PRO SHOP, OFFICE
• 2,232± SQ.FT. OVERFLOW LODGE - 4BD, 3BA
• 2,389± SQ.FT. FOREMAN’S HOME - 3BD, 3BA
• 16,536± SQ.FT. BETWEEN 7 BARNS
• 4 ELECTRIC WELLS
• 5 STOCKED LAKES ACROSS THE PROPERTY
• 48 AUTOMATIC FREEZE-PROOF TROUGHS
• TEMPERATURE CONTROLLED FODDER BUILDING WITH WATERING SYSTEM
• STATE OF THE ART EMBRYO TRANSFER FACILITY
• ON-SITE PROCESSING FACILITY WITH COOLER SYSTEM
• MILES OF SPRING-FED CREEKS
• INTRODUCTION OF CWD RESISTENT CANADIAN WHITETAIL DEER
• MULE DEER, AXIS AND PIEBALD DEER
• PRESENT OWNER HAS METICULOUSLY MANAGED FOR 28+ YEARS
• CHALLENGING HUNTING ENVIRONMENT
• BREATHTAKING TERRAIN AND VIEWS
• MORE SCI MIDWESTERN RECORDS THAN ALL OTHER RANCHES COMBINED
The Lodge has been extensively renovated and added onto throughout the years, most recently being 2012. The Lodge contains a total building area of approximately 6,637 square feet. The main floor contains approximately 5,498 square feet with an additional 1,139± square feet being contributed by the second floor, along with two partially finished and unfinished basements. The gorgeous lodge features plenty of entertaining space; there is a trophy and game room with three floor to ceiling fireplaces, vaulted ceilings, and stunning antler chandeliers.
The ranch is completly set-up with all the deer inventory and equiptment to make this business operation sustainable for many years to come.
Call Kurt Hollenberg at 573-220-6155 for complete details.